With the new regulations, the use of the COVID-19 passport has been suspended in all our theaters. A passport is not required for participants in normal or private screenings.
Stay safe together
We adhere to regional restrictions in cinemas to ensure your safety and comfort. Please come to the movies healthy.
Screening start times are staggered to avoid queues.
Our staff is happy to help with safety issues.
- Buy tickets online in advance to reduce contacts at the cinema.
- We do not accept cash at our cash registers. You can pay at the checkout with payment cards and other culture benefit, as well as serial tickets and delicacy and cultural vouchers. Read more about payment methods here.
- Our theaters have a contactless ticket office.
- Our theaters sell a selection of pre-packed snacks and drinks.
- Increased cleaning intervals and thorough cleaning.
- Particular attention is paid to the cleanliness of the toilets.
- You will find disinfection points in our theaters.
- All our employees are trained to follow safety and hygiene measures.
- If necessary, we use protective equipment such as masks and gloves.