You need a user profile to reserve tickets in the web shop.
- Log into the web shop.
- When you have selected the correct show, select the Reserve tickets tab.
- Check the date and time of the show and select the number of tickets.
- Click the Reserve tickets button and continue to select seats.
- Confirm the reservation and redeem the tickets you have reserved before the reservation expires.
You can also reserve tickets using our mobile application. Select a show, click the Reserve button, and select the number of tickets and seats. You will see a summary of the reservation, and you can confirm it by clicking the Reserve button. Reservations made through the application are also visible in your profile in the web shop. Similarly, reservations made in the web shop are visible in the application.
If the reservation quota of a show has been exceeded or the reservation period for tickets has ended, tickets can no longer be reserved even though it is still possible to buy them. Tickets cannot be reserved at all to the shows of some film festivals.
You can also reserve tickets through Finnkino’s national phone service called Kinolippu at 0600 007 007.* The Kinolippu service is available Monday–Thursday from 12 noon–6 pm and Friday–Sunday from 10 am–6 pm. A reservation is confirmed with your phone number, which is also used as a reservation ID when you collect the tickets at a box office. Finnkino’s national customer service will also assist you with any enquiries related to movie tickets, programs, and the web shop.
* A phone call costs 1.99 €/minute + local network rate/mobile charge (the service fee is charged only after a customer advisor has answered your call. Queuing costs local network rate/mobile charge.)